Velez College : BS Medical Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying Techniques (pag 3rd yr pa nako ni)

Go down

Studying Techniques (pag 3rd yr pa nako ni) Empty Studying Techniques (pag 3rd yr pa nako ni)

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:20 am

i remember the days na desperate kaau ko mopasar na instead mag tuon ko, nagmake nalng ko ug blog unsaon pag study...hahah it goes like this:

My newly formulated studying techniques/beliefs/theories:

1. Information written in the pages of the book when ingested (eating the papers….i wonder how it tastes…yum yum) will be absorbed by the vili of the small intestine, taken into the bloodstream, and will circulate towards the brain, particularly in the—uhmmmm—where’s the memory portion of the brain located again?(i dunno, is it the cerebellar hemisphere or the whatevercephalon?), where it will be processed and stored as a memory.

DISADVANTAGE: The blood will pass thru the kidneys and liver first, and therefore, undergoes filtration and possible ‘washing out’ of information.

SIDENOTE: Not effective. Risky because the specimen will be consumed and cannot be replicated in vivo (In-vitro method of replication-MELBA’S PHOTOCOPIER MACHINE or MPM). Phagocytes might respond the entrance of information as invasion.

2. Sleeping directly on the open pages of the book. The longer the contact of head with the pages, the better because it will facilitate diffusion of information from higher concentration (the book) to lower concentration (believe me, my brain really has a very low concentration of knowledge and information). Length of time of contact needed per letter is directly proportional to amount of information recieved:
d=i(t)
where ‘d’ is diffusion, ‘i’ is amount of information gained, and ‘t’ is time.

DISADVANTAGE: Sleeping will be tantamount to unconsciousness therefore, the pages will not be turned to the next after successful diffusion of information

SIDENOTES: Slightly effective. Will only lead to successful diffusion of 1-2 pages. Time will be wasted. Probable drooling will cause blotting of specimen which will inhibit legibility of the context. Blotting may also cause diffusion of erroneous information, and contamination of specimen.

3. Rewriting the contents of the book while watching TV or listening to music. This can minimize stress on the mind by reducing tension or too much contraction and relaxation of the of the eye and ‘brain muscles’ (hahhaha as if the brain has muscles…well, this is my theorY and my blog! walay mo-angal) than when empty-staring-on-the-pages is the mechanism of studying.

DISADVANTAGE: May cause strain on the biceps, triceps, and trapezius muscles (and i can’t even remember where those muscles are located) as well as on the metacarpals (or metatarsals…. arghh…confusing) of the upper extremeties depending on the dexterity of the user. Information will only exhibit a touch-and-go characteristic on the brain thus increasing the possibility of leakage of essential information.

SIDENOTE: A little effective. Permits replication of content during the process of studying which means hitting 1 bird with 2 stones…i mean, hitting 2 birds with a stone.

4. Sitting on the book during examinations. It utilizes the same diffusion principle as #2.

DISADVANTAGE: The book shall have to be closed to avoid detection, i mean allegations of cheating by vultures, i mean teachers. Therefore, diffusion will be minimal because of the selective permeability of the book membrane/cover. The fabric filaments shall also serve as an additional barrier to the entrance of information from book to body.

SIDENOTES: Very slightly effective. The information has a tendency to have a great affinity to the fabric molecules found in the school uniform which may cause stains during diffusion of ink from book to body which shall be difficult to remove by mechanical action (e.g. scrubbing).

for full details
http://maureenquisido.blog.friendster.com/2006/08/new-studying-techniques/

Admin
Admin

https://velezbsmt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum